Docs - Changelog
Feb 1, 2015
- Feature: Add current menu item highlighting feature to onepage versions.
- Update: isotope jQuery module version.
- Update: Google captcha update.
- Fix: Portfolio items overlapping issue.
- Docs: captcha docs cahnged
November 7, 2014
- Docs: tabs, tables addded.
- Desktop menu in tablet enhancement, close sub menu on the second click.
- One page mobile menu enhancement, close menu after click, to show new page part at once.
- Tabs autoactivation implemented, for those who need active tab right after url with anchor (/new-page#tab1) load. Experimental feature not fully tested, bootstrap tabs component has no such feature, they don't want to mess tabs + URL functionality, because there are a lot of dependencies, so if you don't like hwo it works, or it doesn't work for you (in case of particular case), use jQuery UI tabs instead.
- Implement defaultFilter attribute for isotope (now you can set default category in portfolios and other elements that use isotope, to show it instead of ALL items)
September 25, 2014
- Components: add bootstrap modals
- Theme structure: added custom bootstrap build that contain (modals, components animations, transitions), remove some functionality that duplicate the same to bootstrap behavior.
- Bug fix: IE9 js bug (IE9 missed one additional script - 3dParty/requestAnimationFramePolyfill.min.js)
September 2, 2014
- Bug fix: allow vertical swipes above slider
- Bug fix: mobile submenus toggling
August 24, 2014
- Revolution Slider: update 4.5.0 -> 4.6.0 version
- Maps: add markers tooltips feature
- Colorbox: limit colorbox popup width and height to 95% of viewport
- Menu: add portfolio single item example link
- Portfolio: add single portfolio placeholders to the build
- Docs: google maps docs updated
- Docs: add colorbox docs
- Bug fix: fix responsive visibility bug (classes priority, connect helpers.css before responsive.css in global.css)
August 7, 2014
- Colorbox: implement "video inside popup" feature
- Bug fix: connect footer form js handler
July 20, 2014
- End of IE8 support, remove respond.js from header
- Big header refactoring, to improve header fixing/reducing behavior
- Layouts: Portfolio Single item
- Maps: multiple addresses feature
- Forms: connect Homepage 6, Onepage 1 and Onepage 2 contact forms, remove footer handler, and make so one handler and JS script could handle both forms.
- Remove pi.easings.js, completely replace it with jquery.easing.1.3.js
- Docs: fix some links
- Bug fix: Mailchimp handler problem on PHP less than 5.3 fixed
- Bug fix: Video background properly resizing
- Bug fix: Fix slider swipes detection
- Bug fix: IE9 bug related to big global.css filesize, typo.css and social.css removed to external stylesheets from global.css
July 17, 2014
- Global: most often used css and js files merged into global.css, pi.global.js files. See theme structure docs.
- Elements appear in viewport animations
- Mobile menu: improve mobile menu scrolling performance
- Colorbox: Enable for tablet portrait
- Layouts: Single portfolio
- Changelog: changed files list added
July 10, 2014
- Sections: Video backgrounds
- Pages: Available Icons List
July 8, 2014
- Layouts: One page layouts - full height sections
- Layouts: Masonry blog and portfolio layouts
- Menu: Wide menu version, and examples
- Bugfix: Contact form handler php error
- Layouts: Two "one page website" templates
- Layouts: Portfolio Timeline layout
- Layouts: Blog Timeline layout
- Layouts: Added different post types to blog
- Layouts: Sign In
- Layouts: Sign Up
- Layouts: 500 Server Error
- Real Twitter Feed
- Mailchimp Forms
- Contact Form Captcha
- Reworked fixed header - old fixed header was another element that appeared as old row duplication. That didn't fit for onepage layout.
- Mobile menu improved - now it doesn't show long ugly list, submenus are collapsed by default.
- Docs: Quick Start Guide
- Docs: Docs Maps
- Docs: Mailchimp Subscribe Forms
- Docs: Contact Forms Captcha
- Docs: Twitter Feed
- Enhancement: Google map could be shown using latitude/longitude as well as address now.
- 3 new layouts, left sidebar with fixed width - content column liquid width, content column liquid width - right sidebar fixed width, content column liquid width - left and right sidebars fixed width.
- Scroll to top arrow added
- Parallax: make so parallax blocks backgrounds wouldn't look stretched on mobile devices.
- Colorbox: update colorbox init script, to remove from mobile phones, and to able webmasters choose breakpoints where they need colorbox.
- Socials: yelp icon was added
- Docs: acordions docs added
- Docs: lists docs added
- Docs: icon boxes docs added
- Docs: dropcaps docs added
- Docs: slider docs added
- Bug Fix: IE - boxed mode fixed header
- Bug Fix: IE - mobile menu not in right position
- Templates: 404 page was added
- Mobile menu style updated, items dividers were added
- Single Blog post template
- Mobile menu improved
- Colorbox connected on all pages
- Colorbox galleries grouping improoved
- Docs - alert boxes added
- Docs - boxes added
- More Footers added, 15 footers variants (3 colors * 5 variants)
- Docs - theme settings added
- Docs - socials added
- More Headers added, 57 headers variants (3 colors * 19 variants)
- Changelog moved to theme docs pages.
- Revolution slider updated to version 4.5.0
- Revolution slider loading issue fixed
- Social icons jumping variant Safari bug fixed
v1.1 May 30, 2014:
- Additional color schemes (orange, red, purple)
- Some previous color schemes improoved (blue, green, brown)
- Minor changes in Header and Footer
- Minor buttons code usability changes
- Credits page was added to docs
- Address: 557 Cyan Avenue, Suite 65,
New York, CA 9008
- Phone: (123) 456-7890
- Email: email@example.com
- 9:00 am - 10:00 pm Monday - Friday:
Saturday - Sunday: Closed